Football : First Aid Workshop
December 18 @ 6:45 pm - 9:45 pm£25.00
- Minimum Age: 16
- Course Duration: 3 hours
- Course Prerequisites: None
- Who is it for: A short course over 3 hours to train club representatives in resuscitation and life-saving skills.
- Course aims and objectives:
- 1. To preserve life
- 2. Limit the effect of injury
- 3. Promote recovery
Course Content: This course will cover the following subjects:
- Incident Management
- Assessing the casualty
- Recovery position
- Heart attacks
- Head injuries
Practical Involvement: The course contains content of a practical and functional nature, given this participants should be in good general health. Students should appreciate that the course contains practical components where they will work with other course members.
1. Attendance on the course
2. Practical participation/demonstration of various components of the course content.
Refresher: First Aid qualifications have a 3 year validity, this qualification must be renewed every 3 years.
Suggested additional learning opportunities:
- 1st4sport Level 2 Certificate in First Aid for Sport
- FA Basic First Aid for Sport
You will need a FAN Number to allow you to book on this course/workshop.
Please Note :
This is Paul’s Renewal – current FA Emergency Aid expires 10 December 2017
FA Emergency First Aid (20-EA1718)
this page was last reviewed and updated 15 February 2017